Download Presentation “Human and Organizational Performance – Safety Evolution” by Gordon Walsh, Principal Consultant at Energy Safety Canada.
Gordon Walsh has been working in health and safety for over 20 years. Gordon is currently employed with Energy Safety Canada (ESC) as a Principal Consultant, Safety Centre of Excellence. Over his 13 plus years with Enform and now Energy Safety Canada, Gordon has worked in multiple roles and departments. Previous to working with ESC, Gordon worked for two other industry safety associations in trucking and manufacturing. Before starting a career in safety Gordon was employed in various industries including Excavation, General Construction and Underground Mining.
Gordon has been an instructor of safety courses and a presenter at multiple conferences over the last decade covering topics relevant to frontline workers as well as manager level content.
Gordon sits on the Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Area OHS Advisory Council as well the Construction Safety Research Alliance (CSRA) Safety Culture research project.
- Setting the Stage for Change
- A Different Lens: 5 Principles of Human and Organizational Performance
- Learning from Normal Work: WAI vs WAD
- Assessing Critical Risks and Controls
- Error Modes and Workplace Complexity
- Improving Incident Investigation
- Organizational Learning – Field ready Activities
- ESC Resources
- CCSA Free On-Demands Programs: https://continuingcaresafety.ca/online-on-demand/
- CCSA Instructor-Led Courses: https://continuingcaresafety.ca/instructor-led-courses/
Contact Gordon Walsh:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Principal Consultant at Energy Safety Canada