Our Learning Management System (LMS) has been launched successfully!
How to Register and Start Learning:
Follow these steps to register for any of these courses:
- Create an account (or log in to your existing account)
- Click on the Course Catalogue
- Locate the course you are seeking and click on Assign Course
- Click on the Courses on your dashboard and then Launch Course
- Enjoy a selected course in your own time!
- After passing an online knowledge check you may email or print your well-earned certificate!
Get Certified with 8 On-Demand Courses for Free:
- OHS 101 for Leaders
- OHS 101 for Workers: Health and Safety Essentials
- WHMIS General Training
- Workplace Violence and Harassment for Managers/Supervisors
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Harassment and Bullying Prevention
- Dec, 1, 2021 OHS Legislation Changes
- Cannabis in Continuing Care
- Health and Safety Committee/Representative Training:
*$24.00 for CCSA Members
*$58.00 for Non-Members
Bulk Purchasing Feature Now Available for Administrator Account:
The LMS now has the ability to allow bulk purchasing.
If you are an Educator, or coordinating training for your site or multiple sites, such as a Training Administrator, this feature will give you the ability to purchase bulk licenses, assign workshops and courses to your workers, and see their progress!
Becoming an Administrator on CCSAelearning.ca is quick and easy and FREE! It will give you access to all the CCSA-related learner information for the workers in your organization!
Create and Administrator account with us today by emailing your request to: